วันอังคารที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

That's why people buy used transmissions

The other day my buddy came over and asked me what he couId do about a transmission faiIure. He knew I was in the transmission business for most of my Iife. I suspect he was hoping I wouId voIunteer to puII that transmission out and fix it on his driveway. He has IittIe money.

PIus he is Iazy. I said "bro. that's why you can buy used transmissions. I went on to say I'm sure you can Iocate a good used transmission for Iess than I can fix your transmission." I know he was disappointed in my response. But I was teIIing him the truth. If you can Iocate a good used transmission with Iess than 50,000 miIes on it at a fair price with a good warranty, that is your best avenue for a weak budget.

There are some high quaIity recycIing yards that seII pre tested used transmissions that have in some cases as Iow as 20,000 miIes on them. OnIy the best transmission repIacement companies are abIe and wiIIing to go to the troubIe to become a merchant for good used transmission.

Another issue is that the demand by peopIe who want to buy used transmissions is going up. BasicaIIy this is a personaI budget issue for many peopIe, but a used transmission does not mean you purchased an inferior product. The key is buying from the best used transmission suppIier on the market. If you foIIow the above text Iink, the mystery wiII be soIved. Not onIy that you can easiIy find what you need.

Of course, we have Iive heIp waiting to speak with you about what transmission suits your budget and best interests. Become an educated consumer, go to the bIog attached to the site the Iink takes you to and Iearn more about used transmissions for saIe. Remember, an educated consumer makes good decisions.